The EAI4IA workshop welcomes two types of submissions. Long research papers comprising up to 10 pages including references following the format for books at https://www.riverpublishers.com/authors.php (LaTeX and Word templates for book authors). These papers are intended to describe foundational research challenges and solutions within the topic domain.
Short papers restricted to a maximum of 6 pages including references (same format as above). These papers should focus on industrial challenges and solutions when using edge AI methodologies and techniques in industrial applications. All submissions will be handled using EasyChair https://www.easychair.org and will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the program committee. All accepted papers will be published by River Publishers as open access publications. Authors of accepted papers will be requested to present their work at the workshop.
The topics addressed by EAI4IA are:
- Industrial edge AI architectures.
- Advances in AI, machine learning (ML), and deep learning (DL) to industrial edge embedded systems
- Edge AI requirements: intelligence, computing performance, low power design, connectivity, safety
- Embedded AI edge hardware/software requirements and solutions
- Intelligent sensors, micro to meta edge platforms, topologies (from light edge to heavy edge)
- Trustworthy, dependable AI for digitizing industry
- Edge AI tools and development platforms.
- Edge AI software engineering aspects.
- Business models and product strategies use cases
- AI-based computing embedded systems platforms to support the emerging AI algorithms and applications from system to circuit level
- Edge AI and IIoT platforms, intelligent connectivity, and AI integration
- Global standardization developments for embedded AI and their impact on industrial manufacturing
- Trends and roadmaps in AI-based electronic components and systems technology
- Best practice, practical industrial applications, implementations, and gap analysis for AI technologies
- Embedded AI policy issues
- Verification and validation methodologies for industrial AI systems
- Industrial AI solutions aligned with Green Deal objectives